Watch Colts vs. Jaguars: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Sunday’s NFL game
How to watch Colts vs. Jaguars football game
The Indianapolis Colts and the Jacksonville Jaguars are set to square off in an AFC South matchup at 1 p.m. ET Oct. 16 at Lucas Oil Stadium. These two teams have allowed few points on average (Indianapolis 18.8, Jacksonville 16), so any points scored will be well earned.
It may have taken overtime to finish the job, but the Colts ultimately got the result they were hoping for last week with a 12-9 win over the Denver Broncos. For the second time this season, Indianapolis couldn’t find the end zone, and they got their points from four field goals.
Special teams was responsible for all of the team’s points. K Chase McLaughlin booted in four field goals, the longest a 52-yarder in the second quarter, which ultimately accounted for the difference in the game.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up 6-6 at halftime, but Jacksonville was not quite the Houston Texans’ equal in the second half when they met this past Sunday. Jacksonville took a 13-6 hit to the loss column. QB Trevor Lawrence had a pretty forgettable game, throwing two interceptions.
This next contest is expected to be close, with the Colts going off at just a 2.5-point favorite. But bettors beware: they are 0-3 against the spread when favored.
Indianapolis’ victory brought them up to 2-2-1 while the Jaguars’ defeat pulled them down to 2-3. A pair of numbers to keep in mind before kickoff: Indianapolis is second worst in the league in thrown interceptions, having thrown seven on the season. Jacksonville’s defense has more to brag about, as they they enter the matchup having picked the ball off seven times, good for fourth in the NFL. Their secondary is poised to pounce all over Indianapolis’ passing game.
How To Watch Colts vs. Jaguars
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: CBS
- Online: fuboTV (Watch for free)
- Tickets: Tickets as low as $90
The Colts are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Jaguars, according to the latest NFL odds.
See NFL picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Jacksonville have won nine out of their last 15 games against Indianapolis.
- Sep 18, 2022 – Jacksonville 24 vs. Indianapolis 0
- Jan 09, 2022 – Jacksonville 26 vs. Indianapolis 11
- Nov 14, 2021 – Indianapolis 23 vs. Jacksonville 17
- Jan 03, 2021 – Indianapolis 28 vs. Jacksonville 14
- Sep 13, 2020 – Jacksonville 27 vs. Indianapolis 20
- Dec 29, 2019 – Jacksonville 38 vs. Indianapolis 20
- Nov 17, 2019 – Indianapolis 33 vs. Jacksonville 13
- Dec 02, 2018 – Jacksonville 6 vs. Indianapolis 0
- Nov 11, 2018 – Indianapolis 29 vs. Jacksonville 26
- Dec 03, 2017 – Jacksonville 30 vs. Indianapolis 10
- Oct 22, 2017 – Jacksonville 27 vs. Indianapolis 0
- Jan 01, 2017 – Indianapolis 24 vs. Jacksonville 20
- Oct 02, 2016 – Jacksonville 30 vs. Indianapolis 27
- Dec 13, 2015 – Jacksonville 51 vs. Indianapolis 16
- Oct 04, 2015 – Indianapolis 16 vs. Jacksonville 17