How to Watch Vikings vs. Chiefs: Time, TV Channel and Live Stream – Week 5
Justin Jefferson will lead the Minnesota Vikings into their game against the Kansas City Chiefs at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET.
The Chiefs rank eighth in total defense this season (294.5 yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on offense, ranking third-best in the NFL with 393 total yards per game. In terms of total yards, the Vikings rank ninth in the NFL (370.8 total yards per game) and 20th defensively (344.8 total yards allowed per game).
In the story below, we lay out all the details you need to watch this matchup on TV.
How to Watch Vikings vs. Chiefs
- When: Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
What to Kno
Chiefs vs. Vikings: Head-to-Head
- In the past five meetings, Kansas City owns a 3-2 record against Minnesota.
- Minnesota has scored 111 points in the last five matchups while only allowing 91 to Kansas City
Chiefs’ 2023 Schedule
|9/17/2023||at Jacksonville||W 17-9||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at New York||W 23-20||NBC|
|10/12/2023||Denver||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|11/26/2023||at Las Vegas||–||CBS|
|12/3/2023||at Green Bay||–||NBC|
|12/18/2023||at New England||–||ABC/ESPN|
|1/7/2024||at Los Angeles||–||–|
Chiefs Stats & Insights
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best in the NFL by totaling 393 yards per game. They rank eighth on defense (294.5 yards allowed per game).
- From an offensive standpoint, Kansas City ranks sixth in the NFL with 256 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, the defense ranks eighth in passing yards allowed per contest (190.5).
- The Chiefs rank ninth in run offense (137 rushing yards per game) and 13th in run defense (104 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- Kansas City ranks 24th in the league with a -3 turnover margin after forcing 5 turnovers (12th in the NFL) and committing eight (26th in the NFL).
Chiefs Key Players
- In four games for the Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes II has led the charge with 1,006 yards (251.5 yards per game) while recording eight touchdowns, four interceptions and a 64.3% completion percentage.
- As a runner, Isiah Pacheco has generated 270 rushing yards with two rushing touchdowns in four games.
- In three games, Travis Kelce has converted 26 targets into 17 receptions, 155 yards and two touchdowns for the Chiefs.
Vikings’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||Tampa Bay||L 20-17||CBS|
|9/14/2023||at Philadelphia||L 34-28||Amazon Prime Video|
|9/24/2023||Los Angeles||L 28-24||FOX|
|10/1/2023||at Carolina||W 21-13||FOX|
|10/29/2023||at Green Bay||–||FOX|
|12/10/2023||at Las Vegas||–||FOX|
Vikings Stats & Insights
- From an offensive perspective, the Vikings are putting up 370.8 total yards per contest (ninth-ranked). They rank 20th in the NFL on the other side of the ball (344.8 total yards given up per game).
- Minnesota’s pass offense has been thriving, racking up 287.3 passing yards per game (third-best) this season. On defense, it ranks 20th by giving up 233.5 passing yards per game.
- The Vikings rank fifth-worst in rushing yards per game (83.5), but they’ve been better defensively, ranking 16th in the NFL with 111.3 rushing yards surrendered per contest.
- Minnesota has fared poorly in terms of turnovers, as its turnover margin of -8 is third-worst in the NFL.
Vikings Key Players
- In four games, Kirk Cousins has passed for 1,214 yards (303.5 per game), with 11 touchdowns and four interceptions, and a completion percentage of 68.8%.
- In the passing game, Jefferson has scored three TDs, catching 33 balls for 543 yards (135.8 per game).
- On the ground, Alexander Mattison has scored zero touchdowns and picked up 250 yards (62.5 per game).