Los Angeles Rams vs. Philadelphia Eagles: How to watch, listen to and live stream Week 5 regular season matchup
The Eagles own the 16th-ranked defense this season (22.5 points allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking fifth-best with 29.5 points per game. From an offensive standpoint, the Rams are compiling 24.5 points per contest (13th-ranked). They rank 15th in the NFL defensively (21.3 points allowed per game).
In the article below, we provide all the details you need to watch this game on TV.
How to Watch Rams vs. Eagles
- When: Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California
- Online: fuboTV – (Start Your Free Trial)
What to Know
Eagles vs. Rams: Head-to-Head
- In the past five meetings, Philadelphia has a 5-0 record against Los Angeles.
- Philadelphia has tallied 176 points in the last five matchups while only allowing 102 to Los Angeles
Eagles’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at New England||W 25-20||CBS|
|9/14/2023||Minnesota||W 34-28||Amazon Prime Video|
|9/25/2023||at Tampa Bay||W 25-11||ABC|
|10/8/2023||at Los Angeles||–||FOX|
|10/15/2023||at New York||–||FOX|
|11/20/2023||at Kansas City||–||ABC/ESPN|
|1/7/2024||at New York||–||–|
Eagles Stats & Insights
- The Eagles have the 16th-ranked defense this season (323.8 yards allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking fifth-best with 392 yards per game.
- Philadelphia ranks 13th in pass offense (226.8 passing yards per game) and 27th in pass defense (260.8 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Eagles have been thriving on both sides of the ball in the running game, ranking second-best in rushing offense (165.3 rushing yards per game) and second-best in rushing defense (63 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Philadelphia ranks sixth in the league with a +4 turnover margin after forcing 8 turnovers (fifth in the NFL) while committing four (10th in the NFL).
Eagles Key Players
- In four games for the Eagles, Jalen Hurts has led the charge with 959 yards (239.8 yards per game) while compiling five touchdowns, three interceptions and a 67.7% completion percentage.
- On 43 targets, A.J. Brown has 29 receptions (7.3 per game) for 414 yards and two TDs in four games.
- Swift has racked up 364 rushing yards (91 yards per game) and two touchdowns while averaging 6.2 yards per carry in four games for the Eagles.
Rams’ 2023 Schedule
|9/10/2023||at Seattle||W 30-13||FOX|
|9/17/2023||San Francisco||L 30-23||FOX|
|9/25/2023||at Cincinnati||L 19-16||ESPN|
|10/1/2023||at Indianapolis||W 29-23||FOX|
|11/5/2023||at Green Bay||–||FOX|
|12/21/2023||New Orleans||–||Amazon Prime Video|
|12/31/2023||at New York||–||FOX|
|1/7/2024||at San Francisco||–||–|
Rams Stats & Insights
- The Rams’ defense ranks ninth in the NFL with 295.8 total yards given up per contest, but they’ve been lifted up by their offense, which ranks fourth-best by posting 392.8 total yards per game.
- Los Angeles’ passing attack has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks second-best in the NFL with 288.8 passing yards per game. In terms of defense, it is surrendering 184.8 passing yards per game, which ranks seventh.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Rams are accumulating 104 rushing yards per contest (17th-ranked). They rank 15th in the NFL on defense (111 rushing yards given up per game).
- After forcing two turnovers (29th in NFL) and turning the ball over five times (13th in NFL) this season, Los Angeles sports the 24th-ranked turnover margin of -3.
Rams Key Players
- On the ground, Kyren Williams has five touchdowns and 245 yards (61.3 per game).
- In the passing game, Nacua has scored one TD, hauling in 39 balls for 501 yards (125.3 per game).
- Matthew Stafford has passed for 1,229 yards (307.3 per game), completing 62% of his passes, with three touchdowns and five interceptions in four games.