The Mississippi State Bulldogs and the Auburn Tigers are set to square off in an SEC matchup at noon ET Nov. 13 at Jordan-Hare Stadium. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they’ll have plenty of motivation to get the ‘W.’
It was close but no cigar for MSU as they fell 31-28 to the Arkansas Razorbacks last week. Mississippi State’s loss came about despite a quality game from QB Will Rogers, who passed for four TDs and 417 yards on 48 attempts.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up 3-3 at halftime, but Auburn was not quite the Texas A&M Aggies’ equal in the second half when they met last week. The Tigers took a hard 20-3 fall against A&M. QB Bo Nix had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: besides failing to produce a single touchdown, he threw one interception and fumbled the ball once with only 3.73 yards per passing attempt.
MSU is expected to lose this next one by 4. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a three-game streak of ATS wins.
MSU is now 5-4 while Auburn sits at 6-3. The Bulldogs are 2-1 after losses this season, the Tigers 2-0.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 12 p.m. ET
- Where: Jordan-Hare Stadium — Auburn, Alabama
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $45.00
The Tigers are a 4-point favorite against the Bulldogs, according to the latest college football odds.
Bettors have moved against the Tigers slightly, as the game opened with the Tigers as a 5.5-point favorite.
See college football picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Auburn have won four out of their last six games against Mississippi State.
- Dec 12, 2020 – Auburn 24 vs. Mississippi State 10
- Sep 28, 2019 – Auburn 56 vs. Mississippi State 23
- Oct 06, 2018 – Mississippi State 23 vs. Auburn 9
- Sep 30, 2017 – Auburn 49 vs. Mississippi State 10
- Oct 08, 2016 – Auburn 38 vs. Mississippi State 14
- Sep 26, 2015 – Mississippi State 17 vs. Auburn 9