We go over how you can watch Wednesday’s game between the Charlotte Hornets and Golden State Warriors.
The Golden State Warriors (5-1) take on the Charlotte Hornets (5-3) on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. Want to stream this matchup? Read on for all the details you need, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch Hornets vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 3, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Chase Center
- Tickets: Tickets as low as $43
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Hornets vs. Warriors
Key Stats for Warriors vs. Hornets
- The 110.8 points per game the Warriors record are the same as the Hornets give up.
- When Golden State puts up more than 115.0 points, it is 2-0.
- The Hornets score an average of 117.5 points per game, 14.5 more points than the 103.0 the Warriors allow to opponents.
- Charlotte has put together a 5-2 record in games it scores more than 103.0 points.
- Golden State has a 5-1 record when its opponents score fewer than 117.5 points.
- The Warriors are the fifth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Hornets sit at 21st.
- The Warriors average 9.5 offensive boards per game, 2.9 rebounds fewer than the Hornets.
- The Hornets are the 21st-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Warriors sit at 21st.
Warriors Players to Watch
- Draymond Green leads the Warriors in rebounds and assists. Green averages 9.3 points, 8.7 rebounds, and 7.0 assists per game.
- Golden State’s leading scorer is Stephen Curry, who tallies 28.7 points a game in addition to his 7.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists.
- Curry leads the Warriors in three-point shooting, making an average of 5.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Golden State steals leader is Curry, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Green, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Hornets Players to Watch
- Miles Bridges averages 23.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Hornets.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounding and assists are Mason Plumlee with 8.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.6 points and 2.6 assists per game) and LaMelo Ball with 6.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 20.1 points and 6.1 rebounds per game).
- Ball is reliable from deep and leads the Hornets with 3.3 made threes per game.
- Charlotte’s leader in steals is Bridges (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Plumlee (1.4 per game).