Patriots vs Jets: New England will be playing 60 minutes on Sunday, but they’re expected to have things wrapped up well before that. They will take on the Jets at 1 p.m. ET at Gillette Stadium. The Patriots might have the Jets circled on their calendar as an easy win since they are a perfect 6-0 since 2016.
How To Watch
- Team: Patriots vs Jets
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
The Patriots kept a clean sheet against Miami last week. New England put a hurting on Miami to the tune of 43 to nothing. QB Tom Brady did work as he passed for 264 yards and 2 touchdowns. Brady ended up with a passer rating of 124.70.
Meanwhile, if the Jets were expecting to get some payback for the 17-21 loss against Cleveland the last time they met, then they were left disappointed. The Jets took a hard 3-23 fall against Cleveland. This makes it the second defeat in a row for the Jets.
New England’s victory lifted them to 2-0 while the Jets’ defeat dropped them down to 0-2. New England has yet to throw a single interception. As for the Jets, they haven’t thrown an interception yet this season, either. So expect both teams to feel comfortable airing the ball out.
The Patriots are a big 23 point favorite against the Jets.
New England have won seven out of their last eight games against N.Y. Jets.
- Dec 30, 2018 – New England 38 vs. N.Y. Jets 3
- Nov 25, 2018 – N.Y. Jets 13 vs. New England 27
- Dec 31, 2017 – New England 26 vs. N.Y. Jets 6
- Oct 15, 2017 – N.Y. Jets 17 vs. New England 24
- Dec 24, 2016 – New England 41 vs. N.Y. Jets 3
- Nov 27, 2016 – N.Y. Jets 17 vs. New England 22
- Dec 27, 2015 – N.Y. Jets 26 vs. New England 20
- Oct 25, 2015 – New England 30 vs. N.Y. Jets 23